Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fresh off the Art Table!

"Hold onto Love" (my new favorite!)
18x18 acrylic on canvas


"City of Color"
22x30 acrylic on canvas


"Afternoon Stroll"
18x18 acrylic on canvas


I have definitely been in full swing paint mode lately!  Feels GREAT!!!!  Yes, the girls go back to school in a little over a week now but I had to get back in paint mode due to low inventory levels...either way, they are letting me get some work done and I am really enjoying the new art that is coming out of the studio!  I have at least another 20 paintings to complete over the next month or so...I guess I better get back to work then huh?!?!?

I promise to elaborate more in my posts when I have more time...for now I am keeping them simple and sharing my new creations.  I hope you are enjoying them!

Till next time - Be calm.  Be strong.  Be grateful.

Live Artfully,
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment